Many different chemicals can be used in water treatment. They are usually blends of different basic chemicals prepared for a specific job.
Briefly, here are a few examples:
- Corrosion inhibitors – used in central heating and chilled water systems.
- Biocides – used for treating water systems where bacteria could establish themselves eg. cooling towers.
- Disinfectants – such as sodium hypochlorite or chlorine dioxide or hydrogen peroxide
- Showerhead descalers/disinfectant – shower head cleaner
- Descalers – acid based chemicals used to descale systems, boilers etc.
- Cleaners – used to clean new and established hot/cold water systems.
We can supply these chemicals at very competitive prices.