Campsites. Owners and managers. Is your water safe for your clients?
Hopefully, the weather is about to improve and you will soon be having visitors to your campsites.
After the winter months:-
– is the water system safe to use?
– the water systems may have stood unused during winter.
– what have the water bacteria been up to?
– are the water storage tanks, if you have them, clean?
– are the showerheads descaled and sanitised?
– is there a requirement for a Legionella Risk Assessment?
We can advise you on how to ensure that your site water is safe for your clients to use.
If you need help with the answers to any of these questions, please contact us.
01543 306802 or [email protected]
We are long established and experienced water testing experts.
David Edwards BSc Hons (Industrial Chemistry) SMWMSoc PGCE
Waterchemist Ltd, Lichfield, Staffordshire
Waterchemist Ltd : Specialists in water treatment in buildings